01: Artificial Intelligence
02: AI using Industries/Sectors
03: Latest Technologies in Artificial Intelligence
04: Top Assignees in Artificial Intelligence
05: Applications of Artificial Intelligence
06: Future of AI Technology
- In our increasingly digital and data-driven world, Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a significant role in technological advancement.
- Today, it is incorporated into virtually everything, from popular culture to consumer goods. In the past year, use of AI has increased by thrice. At the moment, China is leading the adoption of Artificial intelligence.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) systems may exhibit certain characteristics of human intelligence, such as learning, problem-solving, perception, and even a restricted range of creativity and social intelligence.
Artificial intelligence using Industries/Sectors
- Artificial intelligence is being used in a wide range of healthcare services, including as data mining for pattern recognition and performing very accurate medical condition diagnosis and treatment.
- Additionally, it is utilized in robotic surgery, drug development, medication administration, and medical imaging.
- There are multiple aspects of the industrial sector that AI-based bots or systems could improve.
- AI would become a need for the industrial industry, from robot-driven assembly lines to intelligent systems that can anticipate machinery failure.
Latest Technologies in Artificial Intelligence
- Natural language generation.
- Speech recognition.
- Virtual agents.
- Machine learning.
- Robotic process automation.
- Peer-to-peer network.
- Deep learning platforms.
Computer technology, telecommunications, digital communication, management methods, measurement, medical technology, control, information technology, and transport are the top technological fields in artificial intelligence that have seen recent growth.
Top Assignees in Artificial Intelligence
Samsung Electronics, Beijing Baidu Netcom Science & Technology, Tencent Technology Shenzhen, Huawei, Qualcomm, LG Electronics, IBM, Intel, Industry & Commercial Bank of China, and Agricultural Bank of China are the top 10 assignees in artificial intelligence.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
Top rising applications in Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media
- Space Exploration
Future of Artificial Intelligence Technology
With ongoing advancements in machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision, the future of AI looks promising. Artificial intelligence will upgrade different ventures and change the manner in which we live and work.
Future Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Security & Defense
- Banking & Finance
- Autonomous Vehicles
There are many opportunities for artificial intelligence-assisted systems, which have the potential to greatly improve the quality of our lives.
The future of AI has been questioned in relation to industries such as finance, healthcare, education, and military applications, where it may have both beneficial and bad effects.
How can MCRPL help?
MCRPL, a leading patent service provider, has immense knowledge on AI/ Machine Learning concepts and have done work worth 10,000+ hours for several Fortune 500 clients. Our 100+ patent and technology experts have deep knowledge and understanding about the complexities involved in AI domain and it can be leveraged into R&D pipeline of any client. Whether it’s conducting prior art searches, guiding patent prosecution, or drafting claims, our dedicated team is committed to helping inventors and businesses protect their innovative ideas and navigate the evolving landscape of patent eligibility. We stay up to date with the latest developments in patent laws, including the implications of the Alice ruling, to provide our clients with the most effective strategies for protecting their intellectual property in AI as well as in various other Hi-Tech domains like 5G, Telecommunication, Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Metaverse, etc.